Employer Identification Number FAQ

Need Help? We have got you covered!

Our team will fill out the paperwork for you , please click on EIN SERVICE and submit the request. We provide US and UK personal tax services and Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA) in 4 countries helping people all over the world get their ITIN number(Form W7), EIN number, Form 8233, W-8BEN, W-BEN-E, 1040NR, 1040, SA100.
We understand from our clients query that there are significant confusion around the ITIN or EIN and US Tax filing requirements and tax reclaim process for excess taxes withheld. We have complied the FAQS based on our client query, we hope you find your answers and if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. ( Add a link to landing page)
We aim to have your ITIN/EIN application process less stressful, faster by quick response to your emails, arrange for the meetings to certify the passports and complete all the relevant paperwork with flexibility with the time, meeting venue and to locations that suitable to both the representatives and our clients.
Can I get an EIN even if I don't have an SSN (Social Security Number)?
Yes, you can get an EIN even if you do NOT have a Social Security Number (SSN).
Do I need to be a U.S. citizen to get an EIN?

No, you do not need to be a U.S. citizen to get an EIN.

How do you apply for my EIN without an SSN?

We properly fill out your EIN paper application as as foreigner, have you review and sign it, and file it with the IRS to receive your EIN.

Do I need to be a U.S. resident to get an EIN?

No, you do not need to be a U.S. resident or live in the U.S. to get an EIN. You can even use your non-U.S. address to get your EIN.

Do I need a U.S. address to get an EIN?

No, you do NOT need a U.S. address to get an EIN. You can use your non-U.S. address to apply for your EIN.

Can I get an EIN on my own?

Yes, you can do this on your own if you love to:
– Deal with the IRS on your own
– Fill complicated and confusing IRS forms
– Spend 6 weeks of your time navigating the IRS information maze
– Risk being rejected just to start all over again

What’s your time worth to you? Let an expert work on your EIN and receive it in less than 2 weeks. You focus on your business. We focus on the paperwork.

Do I need an EIN to open a business bank account in the U.S.?

Yes, ALL banks in United States require an EIN to open up a business bank account.

How long will it take to receive my EIN?

It takes the IRS 1 to 2 weeks to assign your EIN.

What is the process like?

Simple 3-step process: 1. You fill out an easy online application, 2. Our team will prepare and complete your EIN application, 3. You receive your EIN in the mail from the IRS.

How will I receive my EIN?

2 weeks after applying for your EIN, you will receive your EIN confirmation letter sent to your U.S. or non-U.S. mailing address from the IRS.

Do I need to provide any documents when applying for an EIN?

No documents are required unless you are applying for an EIN for an LLC or Corporation. In such cases, you will need to provide us a copy of your Articles of Organization (for LLC) or Articles of Incorporation (for Corporation).

What are the other names for an EIN?

Employer Identification Number, Tax ID, Tax Identification Number, FEIN, Federal Employer Identification Number, Employer ID Number, Business TIN, Business Tax ID Number, Federal Tax ID Number, among many other names.

What's the difference between EIN & ITIN?

Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a BUSINESS Tax ID number issued by the IRS. EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in the U.S.. On the other hand, Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) is a PERSONAL Tax ID issued by the IRS for people who don’t have an SSN who need to file taxes or open a U.S. bank account. Find out if you qualify if you an ITIN here.

What can I use my EIN for?

You can use your EIN to lawfully do business in the U.S., open a U.S. bank account, hire employees, and comply with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Do you guarantee that I can get my EIN?

Yes! We are confident!
We offer a Money Back Guarantee to make sure you get your EIN. If you don’t get your EIN in 4 weeks, we will issue you a full refund immediately. This is how confident we are about the EIN service that we offer to our foreign national clients.

How to apply for EIN outside of the USA?

Our team will fill out!


ITINCAA (AKA TAXANDACCOUNTING HUB) aims to provide expert solutions to you ITIN, EIN, or US Personal tax-related matters considering the appropriate double taxation treaty rules and correct supporting documentation.

We are IRS Approved Certified Acceptance Agents [CAA] (United Kingdom Head Office), with our IRS representative based U.A.E, India, Singapore.

We also assist foreign nationals who require passport certification with Form W7/CAA Service completion in below listed countries;

Middle East I Saudi Arabia I Qatar I Oman I Turkey I Austria I Germany I Belgium I Croatia I Czech Republic I Denmark I Finland I France I Hungary I Italy I Luxembourg I Norway I Russia I Slovakia I Switzerland I Ukraine I Malaysia I Indonesia I Taiwan I Thailand I Hongkong I Japan I New Zealand I Pakistan I Bangladesh I Sri LankaI India I United Kingdom I Scotland I Ireland I Wales I Singapore I UAE and other global clients.

Please refer to contact us page for more details on the process.


Home    |    About Us    |     FAQs    |    Our Success Stories    |    Case Studies    |    Resources     |    Contact Us     |    Privacy Policy